Smart lighting will subtly, but effectively, influence the ambiance of a home, complementing the aesthetics of its decor, while also providing convenience and energy efficiency.
Brighten or dim any light in the room—or the entire
house—with a single touch. Or automate lighting to respond to your life, without any touch at all. The house can even appear occupied when no one is home.
It’s not just smart, it’s brilliant.
The benefits of smart
lighting aren’t limited
to new homes and
Even dwellings that
are centuries old can
be automated with the
brilliance of Control4.
Go Ahead—Make a “Scene”
How Control4 Smart Lighting is controlled—or how a
mood is set in each room—is as unique and personal as the home itself and the people who live in it.
Plus, when smart lighting is tied to other systems in the home—such as the music, shades, temperature, security and more—the possibilities are virtually endless. PURE TECH will help determine the best way to tailor smart lighting to your life.
• A “Cooking” scene starts a playlist and brings the
kitchen lights up while dinner is being prepared.
• A “Goodnight” button turns off all lights, locks
the doors, arms the security system and turns the
thermostat back to a desired setting.
• Lights in the house turn on automatically as the garage opens, offering a safe welcome home.
• Motion sensors provide hands-free illumination, marking a pathway to the bathroom or kitchen in the evening
• A tap on a Control4 touch screen or smartphone turns off the lights in the theater and starts the movie.
• From under the roof to under the stars, smart lighting can light up the deck and emphasize water features in the back yard.
Perfect for those building a new home or undertaking a remodel, centralized lighting allows you to move your lighting controls elsewhere, like a closet, allowing you to replace banks of switches with stylish and elegant keypads. Button customization enables one-touch control of lighting of course, but also entertainment, security, climate and more.
allows for dimming, switching and load management to be performed by modules that are tucked away in a
closet, to avoid disrupting
the aesthetics of a home with lots of keypads.
Control4 keypads provide a stunning interface for
any Control4 Smart Home, combining flexible button
configurations with beautiful colors and finishes.
• Customizable, backlit engraved buttons allow
for quick control of favorite scenes.
• Buttons can be configured using five different
button sizes for a total of 38 possible
configurations and can be reconfigured
whenever a change is needed or desired.
• LEDs provide quick visibility to which lights
or scenes are currently activated.
• The bottom button can be designated
as up and down volume controls.
• Mix-and-match engraved buttons with sleek,
screwless faceplates in 12 stylish colors and finishes.
will know what
each button does.
depending on the
lighting of the
room, so they’re
always perfectly lit.
JUST A LIGHT SWITCH
You’ll Want to Push These Buttons...
Sure, a Control4 keypad can manage all of the lights
in the house, but it also doesn’t have to be tied to a
single light at all. Buttons can be programmed to handle virtually any non-lighting task, as well.
• Fire up a movie or your favorite NetflixR show.
• Lock and unlock the front door.
• Start or stop the sprinklers.
• Open and/or close the garage door.
• Arm or disarm the alarm.
• Start or stop your music and control the volume.
Never before have you had this type of convenience right from the “light switch” on your wall.
Multi-Function Touch Screen
It’s also easy to brighten or
dim any light in the room—
or entire house—right from
a Control4 touch screen.
See the Light, Save the Green
Control4 Smart Lighting is both beautiful and
• Lights can be programmed to turn on when you
enter a room and back off again when you’ve left.
• Outdoor lights automatically turn off before the sun
comes up and back on again as the sun goes down.
• A “Goodbye” button lowers the shades, adjusts the
heat and turns off the lights.
• Fixtures can be programmed to always illuminate
at 80% to save on bulb life and be programmed to
operate alongside the shades and thermostat to
save money on the energy bill.
are experts with
to help create uniquely personal
SATEFTY & SECURITY
Peace of mind is a bright idea
Control4 Smart Lighting is sophisticated enough to
enhance safety and security within the home.
• While away, lights and shades—and even televisions—can activate in a random fashion so it appears that someone is home.
• Motion sensors can be programmed to turn lights
on—inside or outside of the home—if movement is
detected, and then send you an alert when the sensor in that area is triggered.
• Lights in the home can flash on and off repeatedly
when the security alarm is triggered, drawing more
attention to a security breach.
Apple Watch Control
With the Control4
App, an “Away” scene
can be activated
lights at home so it